It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Hardware Madness > General Madness - System Building Advice
D-Link DI524 Router requires ZoneAlarm pay service D-Link DI524 Router requires ZoneAlarm pay service
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

D-Link DI524 Router requires ZoneAlarm pay service
Closed Thread

Old 24th August 2006, 20:11   #11
all4amd

I bought a Zyxel router for a relative a few months back that has some type of trendnet anti-virus service tie-in and it keeps popping up a messgae every once in a while trying to get them to sign up for trendnet's service. According to the info I read it is only supposed to ask once during the initial setup, and if you decline the offer it is supposed to leave you alone, but apparently not. And I know it is not a power outage causing the problem, because it is hooked up to a UPS, and they have not had anything more than a blink in their power every oncle in a while since the router was installed(it replaced a defective Belkin that Belkin refused to RMA, even though it is supposed to have a lifetime warranty-no more Belkin networking products for me).

Closed Thread