| ||Thread Tools|
|15th August 2003, 15:26||#1|
How much could I get for...
... a Gainward ti4400 Golden Sample with 128 Mb??
It was 300€ when I bought it... It has a Zalman passive heatsink installed.
What would be a good price to start of with the Zalman still on it?
And what about if I reattach the old heatsink? ( and keep the Zalman )
Also, would someone be interested? ( I'm thinking of buying a R9800, if I could get a reasonable amount of €'s for this one )
|15th August 2003, 15:53||#2|
[M] Reviewer/HWBot *****
Join Date: May 2002
Without the zalman, 150 min, 180 max i think.
HTPC (mac osx): Mac Mini | Core Duo 1.6Ghz | 2GB DDR2 | 26\" TFT
Development (mac osx): Macbook | Core 2 2.0Ghz | 4GB DDR2 | 250GB HD
Games (win xp): E2160 @ 2.4Ghz | HD3850 OC | Asrock 4coredual-vsta | 2GB DDR2
|15th August 2003, 16:29||#5|
Warranty... I would have to check that. Don't even remember where I bought it
Transport... Is "De post" safe for Vid cards?
It would be better if buyer could pick it up here. That way he can test it before buying... I live in Zaventem, so I can also get to Leuven station or Brussels without a problem.
|15th August 2003, 16:45||#7|
lol, that was an offer? I thought you were just giving me a price that I could start with?
Hmm, I'll give the shop a ring tomorrow to see if they have the radeon in stock. Then I'll make a thread to sell it officialy. But 140€ is already a VERY nice offer. So I don't think I will go through a lot of trouble to get 10 or 20€ more out of it
So your offer is noted.
PS. I'm gonna keep my heatpipe, just heard from RichB that it can be installed on the Radeon too. But I have original cooler lying here, nothing wrong with it. I would just have to reattach it. ( Does this work with normal thermal paste or do I need adhesive? Later one I don't have )
|15th August 2003, 18:36||#9|
Do you need it urgently?
I'll keep u informed, I'm gonna buy this new card for sure, only problem is that I don't know when they'll have it.
Once I have it or once I know when I'll have it I'll post here. Then I'll decide wether or not I'm going to open a new thread.
But if I can get the Radeon at this price 140€ is just fine. So it'll be yours then if you don't mind waiting
|15th August 2003, 18:49||#10|
waiting is no problem, I even haven't got all my money from my job
besides, I'm not sure yet if I'm going to buy it: piotke and me want to have a 3Dmark race again. it's possible I'll buy a GF4MX/FX 5200 and wait till autumn to buy a new card.