It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Hardware Madness > Hardware/Software Problems, Bugs
Audio onboard Audio onboard
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Audio onboard
Closed Thread

Old 26th July 2006, 20:20   #1
slvrl7

Default Audio onboard

Sometimes my audio controller is disappear at boot menu and if that happen i must push or tighten the power cables to the motherboard to make sure it tight sometimes i must do this thing several times until the audio controller check on boot menu.
And sometimes if the audio controller is check the sound is scratchy and slow when running 3D game or when i play music i scrol windows up and down the music become slows and the music sound like the thing you do after finish brushing your teeth and sometimes the sound is normal no scratcy and no slow.
Anyone knows about this problem?

Old 27th July 2006, 06:09   #2
slvrl7

Just tonight i find out that when the scratchy sound occurs i open my side panel and i pull the power cable that connect to motherboard i pull it left and right it and it like somesort of the wire is not touch the connectors.
help me please?

Old 30th July 2006, 07:50   #3
slvrl7

Misson succesful problem resolve.
i have make some modification on my ATX 24-pin power connector.

Closed Thread