It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > Articles & Howto's
RAZER BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth Edition - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review RAZER BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth Edition - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RAZER BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth Edition - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review

Old 24th October 2011, 07:48   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default RAZER BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth Edition - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review

The BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth Edition keyboard from RAZER comes with the silent Cherry MX Brown switches, has a matte finish, and all key functions can be reassigned (an exception would be the "Fn" key); also, the keyboard features an anti-ghosting ability, so up to 6 key presses can be registered at once. The keys are backlit individually, with 5 available levels of lighting, that can be set without the need of installing extra software.

http://www.madshrimps.be/articles/article/1000224/

Last edited by Stefan Mileschin : 24th October 2011 at 07:51.
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2011, 08:19   #2

Teemto Fully Registered

Even though I'm a Razer fan - all my rodents are Razer bred - I'm still going to stick with my Logitech G15V2. Had they put a small display on it I would've bought it though.

Audio connectors would've been better placed on the left side. Also some cable routing for the mouse cable on the underside would have been handy, especially as the USB connector is on the right side.
Old 24th October 2011, 08:43   #3
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemto View Post
Even though I'm a Razer fan - all my rodents are Razer bred - I'm still going to stick with my Logitech G15V2. Had they put a small display on it I would've bought it though.

Audio connectors would've been better placed on the left side. Also some cable routing for the mouse cable on the underside would have been handy, especially as the USB connector is on the right side.
Agreeing 100% with you regarding the placement of the connectors, already written in the review. Channels for routing the cables underside the keyboard is also a nice idea for a future iteration of the product; multicolored LEDs as we have seen on the Anansi won't hurt either .
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote