It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Hardware Madness > Hardware Overclocking and Case Modding
Suggestions? Suggestions?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestions?
Closed Thread

Old 20th May 2003, 09:04   #1
Xploited Titan

Default Suggestions?

Hi, I've order a 3*120mm rad, a D-Tek TC-4 CPU waterblock, a Tank-O-Matic, 6fans, a Eheim 1048 pump, a Graph-O-Matic for my chipset.....

I would like to know what 8/10 compatible GPU waterblock I should choose??????

I'm also planning to put the rad, fans, pump and res in a separate case... I taught I would make one in plexi, but I'm not very handy (I would be capable of cutting the saw with the plexi, if you know what I mean )......

Any suggestions?

Old 20th May 2003, 12:40   #2
Bleam

Been planning to do the same, but then I changed my mind

I would buy a similar case like you have now (don't know which one) but one of the smallest versions, and mod it (plexi sides and so...)
then you can undo all the stuff in it that you don't need (HD racks, and stuff) put all of your WC in it, and use a system that you simply can hook your 2 cases to one and other with kranes on the back of your cases, and put them on each other like a prom :^)

//edit: check this post out\\

Old 20th May 2003, 13:16   #3
Xploited Titan

Now, I've a Coolermaster case..... I plan to build a little watercase from scratch, specially designed to contain pump, res, rad and fans...

(I think we weren't completely on the same wavelength)

Old 20th May 2003, 13:48   #4
Bleam

oh yes we were..
Quote:
So I'm going to make a little barebone to put on my case (full plexy thing)

Old 20th May 2003, 13:56   #5
Xploited Titan

K, you're right, it was something similar I had in mind.... But I wonder, what did you mean by "I would buy a similar case like you have now (don't know which one) but one of the smallest versions, and mod it (plexi sides and so...)" ???

I don't have a plexi case...., and..... is your solution not a little pricey?????

Old 4th July 2003, 19:55   #6
Xploited Titan

Well, just wanted to tell that I've changed some things in my watercooling rig.... I'm awaiting a D-Tek LRWW instead of the TC-4, for the chipset I'll use the D-Tek northbridge waterblock and the Graph-O-Matic will be used to cool the GPU....

I'll maybe sell the Graph-O-Matic if the D-Tek GPU waterblock really rocks.......

Closed Thread