| ||Thread Tools|
|20th January 2005, 21:29||#21|
I guess no ones interested.
I have a few questions again.
1. Why did you use so many layers of plexi? Isnít one or two enough?
2. What did you about the contact between processor and water block? The copper plate isnít 100% flat so...?
3. For LGA775, I have to avoid contact with caps so I need to make 'legs' for the water block, am I on the right track?
4. Your block is leak and rust proof right?
Any suggestions by any one will be appreciated.
|20th January 2005, 21:31||#22|
Join Date: May 2002
hey, best way to contact the author is to email him, click his name at the top page @ the howto.
this article is close to 2 years sold, so there may be better and more efficient design out there now
|20th January 2005, 21:38||#23|
Join Date: Jun 2004
1. i think the 2nd plexi you see is with acceleration holes, the first is just a peace(don't know the perpose)
2. the copper is flat, just add some thermal-grease
3. yes you better do that
4. yes it is i guess otherwise he wouldn't use it, and you have to use demineralized and anti corrosion and your system will stay clean
|23rd January 2005, 23:24||#25|
Thats something i have in mind. It has to beat atleast the stock cooling of Intel LGA775, which is impressive though. I have to make it to know the answer.
For now only g.l.amour nows the answer but he is 'gone with the wind' ;0)
|24th January 2005, 20:09||#30|
a mate of me is willing to make me block at school, he's following a metal class, they have a CNC and stuff, so it should be no probem making. Do any of you guys know a good block design, or have seen one lately, as the one in the review is prolly outdated by now?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to Create a System Image in Windows 7||jmke||WebNews||2||25th September 2009 08:14|
|Latest Swiftech Obsidian Videocard Waterblock is Tri-SLI Ready||jmke||WebNews||0||28th July 2008 18:49|
|DIY'ers create homemade 3D printer||jmke||WebNews||0||18th August 2007 10:12|
|Danger Den DD-29XT HD 2900 XT Waterblock Review||jmke||WebNews||0||14th August 2007 08:32|
|Create an image of your Windows XP install for free||jmke||WebNews||0||2nd October 2006 07:32|
|Thermaltake W2 GPU waterblock||piotke||WebNews||0||12th August 2006 23:52|
|Swiftech MCW60-T Thermoelectric VGA Waterblock||jmke||WebNews||0||2nd August 2006 08:39|
|Waterblock Homemade ŗ caloduc||Sidney||WebNews||0||28th April 2005 02:22|
|Waterblock DangerDen for 6800-6800 GT/Ultra||jmke||WebNews||5||5th July 2004 08:34|
|Asetek Antarctica waterblock||jmke||WebNews||0||16th June 2004 17:39|