It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

 
Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > Site & Forum Feedback - Folding@Home
Small Giveaway Small Giveaway
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Small Giveaway
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 9th May 2003, 19:21   #81
The_Loserkid
 
Posts: n/a
Default

ty so much !!
 
Old 9th May 2003, 19:58   #82
Evangeliz
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Thx JMke
Didn't check my messages until now
 
Old 9th May 2003, 21:09   #83
[M] Reviewer
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,543
DUR0N Freshly Registered
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by jmke
There is 1 groundwire but 2 13.8v wires

I only need to connect 2 and I'm stuck with 3
3 fasenet fan?
DUR0N is offline  
Old 9th May 2003, 21:15   #84
The_Loserkid
 
Posts: n/a
Default

ben net thuis

case ziet er zeer goe uit (ben aant denke daar mijn main system in te steke ipv in mijn aopen hq08)

u blowhole is wa onafgewerkt, maar da is zo gefixed

neway, thx again dude
 
Old 9th May 2003, 21:16   #85
Madshrimp
 
jmke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 7090/Belgium
Posts: 78,700
jmke has disabled reputation
Default



@Duron: waaa?
__________________
jmke is offline  
Old 10th May 2003, 07:50   #86
Evangeliz
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Loserkid
ben net thuis

case ziet er zeer goe uit (ben aant denke daar mijn main system in te steke ipv in mijn aopen hq08)

u blowhole is wa onafgewerkt, maar da is zo gefixed

neway, thx again dude
Ge hebt gezien dak op appartement zat, twas zondag en ik wou absoluut voort werken. Kmocht dus geen lawaai maken, dus met de tang, in gedachte had ik dan om da later beter af te werken.
Is er dus nooit van gekomen omdat het toch niet zichtbaar was.
Ma met dremel is da vlug gefixed Sorry bout that.

Enjoy the case
 
Old 10th May 2003, 08:30   #87
The_Loserkid
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Evangeliz


Ge hebt gezien dak op appartement zat, twas zondag en ik wou absoluut voort werken. Kmocht dus geen lawaai maken, dus met de tang, in gedachte had ik dan om da later beter af te werken.
Is er dus nooit van gekomen omdat het toch niet zichtbaar was.
Ma met dremel is da vlug gefixed Sorry bout that.

Enjoy the case
as i said, no prob i like doing small and easy casemodding stuff like that
 
Old 10th May 2003, 13:07   #88
cR00zIFI><3r
 
Posts: n/a
Default

SO CLOSE!!!!!
I spent hours trying to guess what hardware you have and how much it weighs...well...not hours, but a lot of time though...
oh well....

congratz to the winners
 
Old 10th May 2003, 17:05   #89
The_Loserkid
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by cR00zIFI&gt;&lt;3r
SO CLOSE!!!!!
I spent hours trying to guess what hardware you have and how much it weighs...well...not hours, but a lot of time though...
oh well....

congratz to the winners
i just looked up the weight of the case, and added a couple of kilograms

was done in 5 minutes
 
Old 11th May 2003, 20:07   #90
Nuker
 
Posts: n/a
Default

13.125 kilo -> pack3
 
Closed Thread


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Smoothcreations Lan Shark Small Form Factor Gaming PC Massman WebNews 0 21st September 2008 20:33
Shuttle XPC SD11G5 Small Formfactor PC jmke WebNews 0 10th December 2005 15:58
Giveaway free stuffs Sidney WebNews 0 28th February 2005 06:12
In-House: Patriot 1Gb Kit PC3200 Low Latency GiveAway jmke Site & Forum Feedback - Folding@Home 121 9th December 2004 21:43
SilverStone Temjin TJ06 Mid-Tower Giveaway jmke WebNews 1 21st September 2004 17:21

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:47.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO