It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > Site & Forum Feedback - Folding@Home
MC462-A Contest MC462-A Contest
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MC462-A Contest
Closed Thread

Old 30th October 2002, 17:52   #31
cR00zIFI><3r

because I want to take it to school, put a 120 m (indeed m.) delta fan on it (with iron blades) and blow al the teachers head's away to your backyard...

I don't have any money left since some hardware failed me :ween:

and especially: I don't EVER win anything...:grum: :grum:

Old 30th October 2002, 17:56   #32
masturbator

Why I should win??? i could use it on my system so it would run cooler otherwise i couldn't even make up a reason why or maybe because i don't have any money to buy one and i miss my dady who is in benin at the moment .
[crying mode]I want this or my dady [/crying mode]

Old 30th October 2002, 17:57   #33
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation

english please :-)
our site is international, so we've got people from everywhere ! :-)

edit edit
Old 30th October 2002, 19:38   #34
lazybones

The reason I think I should win?

Let’s start.
First of all I’m married and have a little kid. That should be reason enough.
I’ve got a wife who thinks that she married a rich guy (not).
At the end of my money I still have a little month left.
Last week my car decided that he had to wrap himself around a tree that was crossing the road at that time.
The roof of my house decided that it had enough of the view and it was time to see the wide world (come to think of it, there where a few other things that couldn’t bare to be in my presents anymore and decided that the storm was a good moment to go away trash bins, fences, plants, pieces of trees, and so on).
I think all the fish in my aquarium belong to a secret underground group because this weekend they collectively committed suicide.
I have a cat who thinks that it’s the biggest hunter put on gods earth, she brings home horses, cows, chickens, pigs, etc and I have to pay the farmers for there loss.
And now my computer, this piece of crap doesn’t even work properly, at this moment there is blue smoke coming out of the back.
Ok, have to leave you now because my house is on fire, if I’m fast I maybe can save something.
I will let you know to which carton box you can send the cooler. (If I can find the money to pay for 10 min of computer time in a cybercafe).

Disclaimer:
All the above is fictive.
All similarities with real persons, situations, object, etc are purely accidental.
If I hurt somebody with the text above I apologise.
This was not the intention.

Old 31st October 2002, 12:29   #35
tom

my reason: i own and host you!

you guys may praise yourself lucky, i am an intel lover
else the heatsink was for me without no doubt

Old 31st October 2002, 13:35   #36
GRiN

Default -

Ive managed to run a cpu to 96degrees C. <- no joke

(the mobo was fired afterwards tho)

Old 31st October 2002, 22:20   #37
Stryker

well, i'd like to sign up to the contest to, last minute
why? because i'm going to pay shipping costs
and also because i've come to realise that case modding isn't as important as case cooling and cpu cooling, to bad i've realised it to late, and invested to much money in the purty things rather then keeping my hardware cooler

Old 31st October 2002, 23:02   #38
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation

Hi all

the deadline has arrived and an innocent beautifull ladieshand just selected the winner after reading through all the replies

put your hands together for Dirty Harry! He will be receiving a heavy package very soon ( PM me your details!)

I would like to thank everyone for participating and hope you stick around for more action soon :-)

If you fancy a GF4 MX440 you can still submit your kickass wallpaper over at the other thread in this forum.