Madshrimps Forum Madness

Madshrimps Forum Madness (http://www.madshrimps.be/vbulletin/)
-   General OC-Team Forum (http://www.madshrimps.be/vbulletin/f41/)
-   -   my new self made custom cpu cooler with 300w TEC on it cooled by air (http://www.madshrimps.be/vbulletin/f41/my-new-self-made-custom-cpu-cooler-300w-tec-cooled-air-64049/)

Chiller 18th May 2009 17:57

my new self made custom cpu cooler with 300w TEC on it cooled by air :

The pieces :


Mounting the TEC plate in place :




Now making the topside ready for the cooling area

jmke 18th May 2009 19:54

300W TEC on air? GOod luck.. a single TRUE won't even come close to handling that heat FYI;) even two of them will have major trouble

geoffrey 18th May 2009 21:27

Load temps might indeed end up pretty high, but you always have the possibility to turn down the voltage. With i7 installed I don't think you'll go subzero.

jmke 18th May 2009 21:27

even with C2Q ;)
or Pentium D 840 EE :D

blind_ripper 19th May 2009 06:32

yeah croiman make a single stage or order a cascade ;), think u will have dubbel the fun with one of those then with a tec.

i dont like tec's, one side cold one side hot. just give me a all cold block :D.

geoffrey 19th May 2009 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by blind_ripper (Post 238155)
yeah croiman make a single stage or order a cascade ;), think u will have dubbel the fun with one of those then with a tec.

i dont like tec's, one side cold one side hot. just give me a all cold block :D.

"a all" should be "an all", however it still doesn't fit in that particular sentence... :-p

blind_ripper 19th May 2009 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by geoffrey (Post 238180)
"a all" should be "an all", however it still doesn't fit in that particular sentence... :-p

cry me a river G :-p

edit:

Massman 19th May 2009 18:54

Haha, awesome!! :D

You wanted to make a funny remark, came up with "cry me a river" and posted it here. A few seconds later, you decided to browse for a picture to increase funny-ness and edited the post. :D :D :D

//Mass is rolling on the floor, laughing.

blind_ripper 19th May 2009 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massman (Post 238182)
Haha, awesome!! :D

You wanted to make a funny remark, came up with "cry me a river" and posted it here. A few seconds later, you decided to browse for a picture to increase funny-ness and edited the post. :D :D :D

//Mass is rolling on the floor, laughing.

so im funny ROFL :D.

Massman 19th May 2009 19:12

Or I have a very strange sense of humour :p


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:39.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO