It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Hardware Madness > Hardware Overclocking and Case Modding
Leeghoofd's Pentium 4 OC Project & VGA AGP Benching Leeghoofd's Pentium 4 OC Project & VGA AGP Benching
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Leeghoofd's Pentium 4 OC Project & VGA AGP Benching
Closed Thread

Old 27th May 2009, 20:56   #31
[M] Reviewer

geoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeghoofd View Post
I bought it for 45 euro's with a 3ghz CPU, if you can sell the mobo for 70 euro's I'll give ya 25 euro's

Toch nie naar beauvechain ? Ik zit daar op de toren
NO WAY, I NEED ONE!!!!!
Mine is half dead, a decent working one would be great
http://www.madshrimps.be/vbulletin/f...marking-58937/

Old 27th May 2009, 20:58   #32
Chiller

Quote:
Ben je morgen thuis Croiman ? ik kan eventueel vanaf de vroege namiddag langskomen... men GSM nr 0477 443051 , MSN : grampsjr10@hotmail.com
k ben door de dag werken he?

k ben van leopoldsburg..........

k ben nu even online

Old 27th May 2009, 21:02   #33
[M] Reviewer

leeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffrey View Post
NO WAY, I NEED ONE!!!!!
Mine is half dead, a decent working one would be great
http://www.madshrimps.be/vbulletin/f...marking-58937/
I got a dead P4P800 (maybe you can use some parts) , a working P4P800 and the P4C800-E. Dunno which one to keep

Till now I top at 267FSB, more stable vcore will get me a bit more speed for sure... Maybe something for Geoffrey to do ?

@Croiman

Vanaf hoelaat ben je thuis Johan ? Ik moet morgen naar een briefing in Luik ivm Crazy Trip van volgende week, namiddag zal ik wel thuis zijn.
Old 27th May 2009, 21:15   #34
Chiller

Oefening Crazy trip ???

k heb volgende week Quick Response.

k ben van 16.30Hr altijd thuis.
Trouwens we zijn nu aant msn-nen he??? lol

Old 27th May 2009, 21:19   #35
[M] Reviewer

leeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registered

ja **** sorry crazy trip da was Leeuwaarden lol beetje moe
Old 28th May 2009, 21:27   #36
[M] Reviewer

geoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registered

Quote:
I got a dead P4P800 (maybe you can use some parts) , a working P4P800 and the P4C800-E. Dunno which one to keep

Till now I top at 267FSB, more stable vcore will get me a bit more speed for sure... Maybe something for Geoffrey to do ?

@Croiman

Vanaf hoelaat ben je thuis Johan ? Ik moet morgen naar een briefing in Luik ivm Crazy Trip van volgende week, namiddag zal ik wel thuis zijn.
No higher? mine got close to 300...

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffrey View Post
Near 300MHz at this moment:

Notice the places where I had to switch memory devider.

Old 29th May 2009, 08:16   #37
[M] Reviewer

Was your board modded G ? Mine is 100% Stock and the CPU's are under water... I got some good rams on the way to get me over 215Mhz ram speed... hope to improve some PI runs there.

I had some divider issues with 1023 ( sometimes it defaulted back to 1:1 at bootup, sometimes it was 5:4,... nothing changed in the bios. So i reverted back to 1011

My main issue here is the Vcore : 1.95 set gives about 1.82 under load ( CPU-Z readout )
Old 29th May 2009, 23:34   #38
[M] Reviewer

Quote:
Was your board modded G ? Mine is 100% Stock and the CPU's are under water... I got some good rams on the way to get me over 215Mhz ram speed... hope to improve some PI runs there.

I had some divider issues with 1023 ( sometimes it defaulted back to 1:1 at bootup, sometimes it was 5:4,... nothing changed in the bios. So i reverted back to 1011

My main issue here is the Vcore : 1.95 set gives about 1.82 under load ( CPU-Z readout )
Don't think I went nuts on voltage either because of early P4 Vcore bug. It's modified but not a biggy, vcore and droop I guess.

Old 29th May 2009, 23:44   #39
[M] Reviewer

I won an IC7 MAX3 at tweakers, hope that board will give me what I really need... but I need to get it first ofcourse and in proper working condition
Old 22nd September 2009, 12:19   #40
[M] Reviewer

I've spend the wole weekend digging and comparing tests (different osses, setups, rams etc)

For cpu-z,pi and pifast : I'll use my BenchXP +SP2 with the Voodoo3 pci card

For PCMARK05 : It'll be regular tweaked XP Pro + SP3 and the Radeon 3850AGP. Vista has driver issues with the onboard Intel raid controller and even more issues with the Promise controller. I can get max 80-90Mb/s HD throughput on Vista (CPU OC'ed), while the XP does 130-140MB/s with the ACARD (with the CPU at stock clocks !) The HD transfer rate makes up big time for the 2/3D tests (where the gain is with Vista)

Wprime benchmark will be done on Vista 32bit... (no tips found yet to imrpove that benchmark) All help is welcome !

Now I need to find some time to bench and rebench them 15 CPU's !