| ||Thread Tools|
|29th November 2003, 20:08||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2002
High Ventilation and Heavy Duty PC Case
* The entire case was made with a special elaborate polishing process.
* Airflow holes around the entire case for the best heat dissipation.
* The hard drive tray is placed right behind the front case fans for maximum cooling.
* Fluorescent cambered surface Acrylic Front Panel
* Fluorescent Acrylic Glass Windows
* Front: 2xUSB Port, 1 IEEE, Audio ports
* Many Ball Bearing Case Fans
-- Optional: 1x8cm Top blow-hole LED fan.
-- Optional: 2x8cm (at front) + 2x8cm / 1x12cm rear fan
Read the review!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperFlower Amazon 800W PSU||jmke||WebNews||0||6th May 2010 14:07|
|Plexi Case + Modulaire PSU Superflower + 5.1 surround geluidskaart||piotke||For Sale||4||11th August 2005 18:02|
|TTGI SuperFlower X-Mask Case Review||jmke||Articles & Howto's||1||30th July 2004 22:49|
|Modding the superflower sf402 for optimal aircooling||Vulk||Air - Water - Peltier - Phase Change - LN2 Cooling Projects||29||23rd July 2004 21:12|
|SuperFlower Power for Spidey Fan!||Liquid3D||Off-Topic Hangout||18||1st July 2004 17:00|
|Superflower SF-402 Review||jmke||Articles & Howto's||18||29th May 2004 08:18|
|SuperFlower SF-561T2 Review||jmke||Articles & Howto's||3||14th January 2004 20:34|
|superflower 470watt triple fan||Magnum_||For Sale||6||21st April 2003 20:33|
|superflower sf 402||Vulk||Hardware Overclocking and Case Modding||10||15th December 2002 21:55|