It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
WOWee One Classic Power Bass Portable Speaker Review WOWee One Classic Power Bass Portable Speaker Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WOWee One Classic Power Bass Portable Speaker Review

Old 22nd November 2011, 09:23   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default WOWee One Classic Power Bass Portable Speaker Review

As I stare into what seems like a hollow pit of X79 motherboards, I must say that I'm the first to admit it's nice to step away from them for just a moment and have a look at something a little different. Well, the WOWee One Classic Power Bass Portable Speaker is certainly different and as the long name tells us, it's of course a portable speaker.

When you think of portable speakers, you think of this slight upgrade from what is in your phone. The amount of times I've cranked my phone up to full volume, though, and still had to put it close to me to hear what's going on, I couldn't count. At 3/4 volume, though, the WOWee one sounds great.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/443... ew/index.html
Stefan Mileschin is online now   Reply With Quote