It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
What Is the Microsoft .NET Framework, and Why Is It Installed on My PC? What Is the Microsoft .NET Framework, and Why Is It Installed on My PC?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What Is the Microsoft .NET Framework, and Why Is It Installed on My PC?

Old 11th May 2016, 15:10   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default What Is the Microsoft .NET Framework, and Why Is It Installed on My PC?

If you’ve been using Windows for very long at all, you’ve probably heard of Microsoft’s .NET, probably because an application asked you to install it, or you noticed it in your list of installed programs. Unless you’re a developer, you don’t need a lot of knowledge to make use of it. You just need it to work. But, since we geeks like knowing things, join us as we explore just what .NET is and why so many applications need it.

http://www.howtogeek.com/253588/what...lled-on-my-pc/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Firefox to adopt Chrome-like extension framework Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 26th August 2015 09:35
Understanding Intel's Dynamic Power and Thermal Framework 8.1 Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 24th August 2015 09:40
The Playroom to be pre-installed in every PS4 at launch Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 21st August 2013 09:29
Use the Xposed Framework to Tweak Your Android Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 5th June 2013 10:14
Google APK source code offers glimpse of possible Android game framework Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 19th April 2013 08:49
How Does My PC Know What Kind of RAM is Installed? Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 3rd April 2013 09:55
New Image Resizer Installed jmke Site & Forum Feedback - Folding@Home 0 27th November 2009 16:43
Get OSX Installed on MSI Wind jmke WebNews 0 9th September 2008 20:16
cant install windows with 1GB installed kr15t0f Hardware/Software Problems, Bugs 3 16th September 2005 04:03
Microsoft .Net Framework problem davehries Hardware/Software Problems, Bugs 2 20th March 2005 15:03