It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Vivaldi closes in on the cure for the common browser Vivaldi closes in on the cure for the common browser
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Vivaldi closes in on the cure for the common browser

Old 29th April 2016, 08:02   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Vivaldi closes in on the cure for the common browser

If you miss the old Opera, the Opera of the Opera 12-era, then Vivaldi is for you. And if the current crop of browsers leaves you wanting more or you end up installing a dozen extensions to get things the way you like them, Vivaldi is well worth a look. But even if you never use this new browser directly, Vivaldi looks to have enough innovative new features that it's very likely some will end up in whatever browser you do use. Vivaldi has certainly piqued my interest - especially since I'm having major issues with browsers on OS X. I prefer Chrome on Windows, but Chrome on OS X is far too resource-intensive and sucks tons of battery. Safari for OS X is very buggy for me (nine out of ten times it will refuse to load pages after waking from sleep, forcing you to restart the browser) and I'm experiencing a ton of bugs with YouTube in Safari. So, I'm looking for a browser that I like on both Windows and OS X, and reading all the positive reports about Vivaldi, it's definitely worth a look.

http://osnews.com/story/29191/Vivald...mmon_brows er
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote