It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Valve's Steam Controller reviewed Valve's Steam Controller reviewed
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Valve's Steam Controller reviewed

Old 23rd January 2016, 15:47   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Valve's Steam Controller reviewed

The Steam Controller has had me scratching my head since it was announced near the end of 2013. Valve touted its controller as the answer to PC gaming in the living room, and it wasn't too hard for me to believe that the PC-centric developer could make something that would outdo a traditional controller in that arena.

To me, however, Valve was pitching a solution to a problem I felt Logitech had solved three years previously with the introduction of its M570 Trackball . You see, I grew up using trackballs, and I've gamed on ...

http://techreport.com/review/29615/v...oller-reviewed
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
We hate Valve's Steam Controller because it's different Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 10th November 2015 18:52
Valve's testing a new look for Steam on TVs Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 3rd September 2015 08:19
Valve's final Steam Controller is still missing something Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 5th March 2015 11:51
Valve's Steam Machines and Controller coming in November Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 5th March 2015 11:28
Valve's Steam Controller now has a thumbstick Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 24th July 2014 09:33
Valve Steam Controller Review Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 25th March 2014 08:52
Valve's new Steam controller feels familiar, but strange Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 20th March 2014 09:19
Valve refines the Steam Controller with D-Pad and face buttons Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 17th March 2014 09:23
Valve Video Demo of Steam Controller Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 14th October 2013 09:57
Valve announces Steam Controller Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 30th September 2013 09:27