| ||Thread Tools|
|4th November 2005, 00:34||#1|
Join Date: May 2002
UT2007 Hardware Requirements?
CrashOverwrite of Extreme-Players reports that the latest issue of PC Games Hardware (German) cites PC hardware requirements from a source at Epic Games. Here are some of the details he provided
• minimum: 2.8GHz, 512mb Ram,Geforce6
• for high details: 3-4GHz, 1Gb Ram, Nvidia 6800GT/ultra or 7800GT/GTX SLI
• Dual-core Processor use: Multi-Threading is supported and should provide much better performance.
• 64 Bit version available with better textures
• Renderers: Shader-3.0, Fallback-Mode for Shader 2.0 maybe a dx8 renderer.
• HDR: yes
• physics: Novodex-Physik-Engine.
• Ageias PhysX Processor supported.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Microsoft removes VM hardware requirements, improves XP mode||jmke||WebNews||0||19th March 2010 07:14|
|Using Your Old Socket 775 Mounting Hardware On Your Brand New P55 Setup||jmke||WebNews||0||22nd October 2009 13:18|
|Stalker Clear Sky System Requirements Detailed||jmke||WebNews||0||29th August 2008 10:32|
|Exclusive news: AMD AOD Extreme Hardware Requirements||Massman||WebNews||0||19th June 2008 06:59|
|The State of Hardware Accelerated Physics||jmke||WebNews||0||26th July 2007 12:39|
|Intel Enables Hardware T&L on G965||jmke||WebNews||0||19th June 2007 14:38|
|Tim Sweeney Talks PhysX & UT2007||jmke||WebNews||6||12th May 2006 16:23|
|Half-Life 2 Specs Revealed and Hardware Q&A||jmke||WebNews||0||13th July 2004 08:42|
|ASUS P5GD2 Premium @ Legion Hardware||Sidney||WebNews||0||4th July 2004 21:07|
|Global WIN introduces the Travel Box Dorri with hardware encryption technology||jmke||WebNews||0||25th April 2004 18:50|