It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
ThermalTake Chaser MK-I ThermalTake Chaser MK-I
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ThermalTake Chaser MK-I

Old 30th August 2011, 13:26   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default ThermalTake Chaser MK-I

The Chaser MK-I has a solid SECC steel construction with the only pieces of plastic on it being the front and top panels. It includes a side panel window which is a must in its price range. It would have been nice however if they had included a side intake fan as that not only would have given you a total of three color shift LED fans but it probably would have greatly improved temperatures. It's great to see that ThermalTake designed the case so that it not only has a black coat of paint on the outside, but also features black paint on the inside. All things aside, this case definitely has it with watercooling capability.

http://www.overclockersclub.com/revi...ke_chaser_mki/