It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Thermaltake Armor A60 Computer Chassis review Thermaltake Armor A60 Computer Chassis review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thermaltake Armor A60 Computer Chassis review

Old 22nd September 2010, 08:16   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Thermaltake Armor A60 Computer Chassis review

Back in the days, I remember being convinced to join the APH Networks community for a contest as it could win me some great prizes. In retrospect, at that time I was merely thinking, "I might win something... hopefully" and still, I doubted myself because I thought had little chance. But times have changed, and so do our perspectives on different aspects of life. And indeed, it gave me new opportunities to find out my own interests. Stumbling across my first prize was Cooler Master's HAF 932 full tower chassis at the time. From a simple prize, and quite a while later I was invited to join the team, I recently stumbled yet across another interesting product. To be honest, this was one case I never have expected to own, as I did not even put a second of thought into. At first impression, I thought this case looked pretty nice, with well implemented blue LED fans. But when I come to think about it, I am a very picky person when building my own computer, especially when it comes to the quality and stylish design of a case like our Editor in Chief Jonathan Kwan. I personally prefer a mid or full tower enthusiast case with a fairly large unobstructed side window. Front and rear fans are standard requirements on all of my cases. The designs and features of the chassis would have to be distinct and fundamentally different from any other case the average user may own. The Thermaltake Armor A60 I stumbled upon recently seems to fit my requirements for the most part. For MSRP $90 at press time, how well does it mix in with my collection of high performance computers? Let us reveal the Thermaltake Armor A60 to you today!

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/thermaltake_armor_a60