|jmke ||21st June 2010 21:26 |
Thermalright shoots Silver Arrow, launches HSF with 160mm Fans
The fans has a round 140mm frame, but are 160mm high, which makes them the biggest we've seen on a processor cooler. The PWM-controlled fans operate between 500-1300 RPM at noise levels between 17-21dBA.
The cooler weighs 825 gram without fans and comes with a copper base and copper heatpipes, with fitting nickel coating.
* 4 X 8mm large sintered heat-pipes efficiently remove excessive heat away from the CPU, allowing for great Overclocking potential
* Nickel Plated Base and Heatpipes, increase the longevity of the heatsink by slowing oxidation and deterioration rates… maintained performance over time
* Double fin stack design, provides each tower with an impressive 147 x 103mm of surface area for heat dissipation
* Special Arrow fin design, which allows cool air to pass through while rapidly moving heat away and maintaining a quiet operating volume
* Soldered Heat-pipes and Copper Base, ensure all components maintain the highest of Thermal Efficiency
* Support for Multiple-Platforms: Intel Socket 1366/1156/775 & AM2/AM3
* Includes Two TY Series Ultra Low noise 160*140*25mm PWN controlled fan
* Heatsink Dimensions: Length 147mm x Width 123mm x Height 160mm
* Cooler weight: 825 g (excluding Retention Hardware and Fan) .
* Heat-pipe: 8mm Sintered Heat-pipe x4 units
* Cooler Base Material: C1100 Pure Copper with Nickel Plating
* Fan Compatibly: 120x25mm / 140x25mm / 120x38mm
* Fan dimensions: Length 160mm x Width 25mm x Height 140mm
* Fan Speed: 500~1300RPM
* Fan Air flow: 28~73.6CFM
* Fan Noise Level: 17~21dBA
More info: http://www.thermalright.com/new_a_pa...ver_arrow.html
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:21. || |
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO