It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
A technology overview of the Aimpad R5 analog keyboard A technology overview of the Aimpad R5 analog keyboard
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A technology overview of the Aimpad R5 analog keyboard

Old 28th October 2016, 07:02   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default A technology overview of the Aimpad R5 analog keyboard

When I reviewed the Steam Controller—a device that purports to fulfill the role of keyboard and mouse in gamepad form—I was left unconvinced. Ultimately, it just didn't offer me anything better than the combination of input devices I already used for HTPC gaming. I had no problem using a keyboard and mouse for FPS and real-time strategy games or reaching for an Xbox 360 controller for driving and flying titles. After all, it's not like I can't leave everything plugged into my HTPC box at once.

The Aimpad R5 analog keyboard —that we're reviewing in prototype form—makes for an interesting juxtaposition to the Steam Controller. Not that they're direct competitors per se , but because they're ...

http://techreport.com/review/30760/a...nalog-keyboard
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote