It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
TDK STi710 High-Fidelity Headphones With iPhone Control @ NikKTech TDK STi710 High-Fidelity Headphones With iPhone Control @ NikKTech
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TDK STi710 High-Fidelity Headphones With iPhone Control @ NikKTech

Old 25th September 2013, 10:11   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default TDK STi710 High-Fidelity Headphones With iPhone Control @ NikKTech

Much like hardcore gamers who always like to use the highest-end graphics cards to enjoy playing their favorite games at their maximum audiophiles are also after the best possible set of headphones to enjoy listening to their favorite tunes and watching their favorite movies. Looking back now although I've used and tested countless headsets and headphones i still haven't found the "one" suitable for me. Many have come really close but personally I'm one of those people who seek perfection (the jack of all trades) in every possible aspect so although I've really enjoyed the audio reproduction of quite a few headsets/headphones i can't say the same about their design, comfort and build quality. So while the quest for the best headphones out there continues for me TDK was kind enough to send us their STi710 High Fidelity Headphones with iPhone control and after 2 weeks of testing we can finally upload this review.

http://www.nikktech.com/main/article...iphone-control
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote