It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
SilenX Effizio EFX-12-15 Cooling Fan Review @ APH Networks SilenX Effizio EFX-12-15 Cooling Fan Review @ APH Networks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SilenX Effizio EFX-12-15 Cooling Fan Review @ APH Networks

Old 13th March 2012, 06:58   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default SilenX Effizio EFX-12-15 Cooling Fan Review @ APH Networks

Have you ever wondered if using air cooling for your computer will be effective in the future with all the concern about global warming? What exactly is causing global warming is up for debate; however, it would be hard for anyone to ignore the climate change we are seeing today. While I don't think global warming is a fair reason to ignore the benefit of adding fans to your chassis, it leaves me wondering how much benefit it will really provide in the future, unless you live in an air conditioned home. What we have here at APH Networks this morning is a set of SilenX's Effizio EFX-12-15 case fans, which will be put through our usual array of rigorous testing. This time around, however, we will be doing three times the normal amount of testing. Why? Well, we have not one, not two, but three fans for us to play with today. This means I will be able to easily see what these fans are capable of doing. Considering they come from a company called SilenX, I hope these fans are dead silent, or I'll be requesting the company change their name, haha. If you are quiet computer enthusiast, you know silence comes with a price tag, but will these fans prove even silence can come at an affordable cost? Well, read on to find out the answer. Oddly enough, I can't help but think about how these fans will be contributing to global warming; this is because the electricity generated here in Calgary is from coal power. Nevertheless, a few extra watts for each fan is not going to cause "The Day After Tomorrow" or "2012", but if it does, don't be blaming me!

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/silenx_effizio_efx_12_15
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote