It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Sentey Arvina GS-6400B Computer Case Review Sentey Arvina GS-6400B Computer Case Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sentey Arvina GS-6400B Computer Case Review

Old 26th April 2011, 13:04   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Sentey Arvina GS-6400B Computer Case Review

When you think of something hard and blue, what comes to mind? I wouldn't believe it if you said a computer chassis, but for the sake of this review, that is definitely what came to my mind. The part that always gets to me with computer cases is you never really know when you should replace one. Generally, it never wears out; the fans might, but those are cheap repairs. Due to the nature of it being made from steel (In many situations), it is also fairly durable. I guess one could argue that they need to upgrade to a larger case to put more components in, or they want a new look and feel for their computer. Nevertheless, computer chassis are a tricky one, because you can never really measure the case itself objectively, other than its physical dimensions, of course. It heavily depends on your personal preference. Are you looking for more room, better cooling, new look, or is it just some box to put your computer components into? I find that it is one of the most important aesthetic components to any computer, because the case can be individualized to a person; whereas, many of the internal components are not very aesthetically customizable. The Sentey Arvina GS-6400B is an interesting case -- this blue variant of the GS-6400 chassis has a nice sleek dark blue look, and comes with many notable features. Now, I'm not going to spoil the fun of telling you which exact features yet, as you will have to read on to find out all those juicy details!

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/sentey_arvina_gs_6400b