It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Rosewill RX81-MP-SC-BLK - An External Enclosure Rosewill RX81-MP-SC-BLK - An External Enclosure
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rosewill RX81-MP-SC-BLK - An External Enclosure

Old 12th February 2009, 18:37   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Rosewill RX81-MP-SC-BLK - An External Enclosure

A Storage Story, one man's quest for a fast, flexible, and feature packed sidekick on a budget.

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing goes right? Or does Murphy's Law seem to sentence you to some dreary luck sometimes? Yeah it happens to me more often than I care to admit... That is why I tend to error on the side of safety when it comes to my ones and zeros. Now of course I have always wanted tons of storage for my computers but until recently, I had to sacrifice size and speed for a "less is best" lie. This is when I considered hard drive performance and capacity into the equation.

If this type of drama is all too familiar to you then I have some interesting news for you. With all the advancements in the technology world, and the cutthroat competition that is out there, many of the PC items that once were only for those with deep pockets now fit the bill for those on a budget. I have more of the kind of currency that jingles than that crinkly stuff. Therefore, it is imperative when I go shopping that bang for the buck always comes first. This is especially true when looking at storage items. Currently a top performing 750GB, 7200 RPM Drive, with a 5-year warranty will run you around $90! Now I do not know about you, but to me, that is truly amazing. Even top performing 1TB drives are available under $120 now and certainly less expensive on sale.

http://www.anandtech.com/weblog/showpost.aspx?i=557