It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Rosewill Cullinan Gaming Case @ LanOC Reviews Rosewill Cullinan Gaming Case @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rosewill Cullinan Gaming Case @ LanOC Reviews

Old 21st October 2016, 10:27   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Rosewill Cullinan Gaming Case @ LanOC Reviews

Over the past 5 years or so I have seen the case market slowly move its focus from the flashy designs that most people associate with gaming to a cleaner theme. With that we have also seen a few companies, namely, In Win, introduce custom designs that have incorporated glass into their designs. In fact, I personally have three different builds that utilize glass. So when Rosewill contacted me about their new Cullinan case that utilizes glass and has a simple/elegant design I jumped right on board, completely ignoring the fact that it was launching right in the middle of our LAN, Alex's and I's vacation, and basically the craziest time for me. Because of that, I'm a little late to the party taking a look at the case, but I'm still excited to see what direction Rosewill is moving in their cases.

http://lanoc.org/review/cases/7352-r...an-gaming-case
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote