It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Retail Kaby Lake CPU boxes pictured Retail Kaby Lake CPU boxes pictured
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Retail Kaby Lake CPU boxes pictured

Old 24th December 2016, 15:10   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Retail Kaby Lake CPU boxes pictured

Nearly identical to Skylake ones

Picture of retail boxes for Intel's upcoming 7th generation Core Kaby Lake CPUs have found its way online showing that Intel won't change much, at least when it comes to packaging.

Judging by pictures leaked over at Videocardz.com, retail boxes for Intel's upcoming 7th generation Core Kaby Lake CPUs will be nearly identical to the retail boxes of Intel's 6th generation Core Skylake CPUs, except for the obvious 7th Generation and Intel HD Graphics 640 markings.

One thing that is quite interesting is the addition of the "For a Great VR Experience" badge on Core i5 and Core i7 series CPUs, suggesting that Intel will probably make a marketing move in the VR market segment, suggesting that its Core i5 and Core i7 series are meant for VR.

As you probably already know, Intel is expected to launch its new Kaby Lake CPUs, including the flagship Core i7-7700K, alongside its new 200-series chipset motherboards, sometime in January, most likely at CES 2017 show.

http://fudzilla.com/news/processors/...boxes-pictured
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote