It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
"Resident Evil" TV Series in the Works at Netflix "Resident Evil" TV Series in the Works at Netflix
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Resident Evil" TV Series in the Works at Netflix

Old 28th January 2019, 08:07   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default "Resident Evil" TV Series in the Works at Netflix

An original scripted series based on Resident Evil is in development at Netflix. Deadline has heard the show will "expand the Resident Evil universe and deepen the existing mythology," but whether it'll be faithful to the games is anyone's guess: the studio responsible for the Milla Jovovich-led films, Constantin Films, is also behind this production. I hear the series will keep the basic premise, which also served as a setup for the movie franchise. The drama series will explore the dark inner workings of the Umbrella Corporation and the new world order caused by the outbreak of the T-virus. While the project is in early stages, the series is expected to incorporate all of Resident Evil's signature elements, including action sequences and "easter eggs."

http://www.hardocp.com/news/2019/01/...ks_at_netflix/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Resident Evil' TV show rumors point to Netflix Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 25th January 2019 09:34
Free-to-Play "AAA" Lord of the Rings MMO in the Works Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 10th September 2018 08:43
"Hitman" Series in Works at Hulu from "John Wick" Creator Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 16th November 2017 18:44
Adding VR to Resident Evil 7 "Was Like Working on Two Games at Once" Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 5th March 2017 06:43
Resident Evil is getting its own TV series Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 14th October 2014 08:32
‘Resident Evil 4′ rose from the ashes of the Gamecube remake of ‘Resident Evil’ Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 30th September 2013 09:42
Intel Core i7 "Ivy Bridge-E" and Core i3 "Haswell" Series Detailed Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 14th June 2013 14:57
Amazon cloud "killed" Netflix's Christmas Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 26th December 2012 12:44
AMD "Trinity" A-Series APUs Competitive with Desktop Core i3 "Ivy Bridge" Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 4th September 2012 10:30
Applying Thermal Grease ~ Anything but the "razor blade" works well jmke WebNews 9 10th April 2008 18:36