It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Remember Me Review @ OCC Remember Me Review @ OCC
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Remember Me Review @ OCC

Old 27th June 2013, 08:39   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Remember Me Review @ OCC

If you're looking for a linear, story-driven action-adventure game, Remember Me is a solid choice. Its structure is extremely rigid, not allowing for any exploration or player choice, but its setting and story are engaging and Nilin is an easy character to relate to, despite her badassitude. Nilin is the near-future version of Lara Croft – strong, intelligent, and nimble with some advanced technology to make life slightly easier. Because she's not sexualized – and has smaller, more natural breasts – she also happens to be a better role model for girls, though the combat-heavy nature of the game may cause girls to steer clear.

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/remember_me/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Remember Me PC Review Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 14th June 2013 15:47
MIT crafts genetic circuits that remember their work through DNA Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 12th February 2013 10:04
Garmin, Navigon GPS apps now consider mass transit, remember where we parked Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 31st August 2012 07:14
Capcom announces Remember Me, a new action title Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 15th August 2012 07:29
How To Create A Strong Password And Remember It Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 18th January 2012 07:54
why bother to remember when you can just use Google? jmke WebNews 0 22nd July 2011 11:33
A day to remember 22/11/2004 stronken Site & Forum Feedback - Folding@Home 10 23rd November 2004 22:24
Sapphire 9600 XT, remember that Half-Life 2 voucher? jmke WebNews 3 22nd November 2004 20:09