It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Red Faction: Armageddon 3 Years-Later Review @ OCC Red Faction: Armageddon 3 Years-Later Review @ OCC
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Red Faction: Armageddon 3 Years-Later Review @ OCC

Old 22nd May 2014, 11:51   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Red Faction: Armageddon 3 Years-Later Review @ OCC

"Is it worth returning to Mars with Red Faction: Armageddon? In my opinion it definitely is. The game looks good, runs great, and is just a fun experience. It empowers you to cause as much destruction as you want, but also allows you to rebuild afterward. It takes many of the mechanics of the franchise and raises them to a new and enjoyable level. I mentioned in the introduction how it has an interesting place in the franchise, and now I will explain what I meant by that. I can remember when Red Faction: Armageddon first came out how a lot of people panned it and dismissed it for one reason in particular. It is not a sequel to Red Faction: Guerrilla. After that game, many were expecting another open-world, sandbox experience, and instead we received a very linear shooter. While I can understand the disappointment many felt, this game is still a fun and enjoyable member of the Red Faction franchise, and one worth playing."

http://www.overclockersclub.com/revi...geddon_review/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote