It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Red Aluminum Shine Cover for HTC One Review Red Aluminum Shine Cover for HTC One Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Red Aluminum Shine Cover for HTC One Review

Old 29th July 2013, 09:35   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Red Aluminum Shine Cover for HTC One Review

So I've got another review of a case for the HTC One, yes I've got a lot of them, and this one an oddly named one, it's actually called the HTC One Shine Aluminum Cover, which to me just sounds weird, but hey, whatever. It's a case and that's all we need to know I guess right? The case is thin with a red aluminum back and a soft inner lining. The price is under $15, and overall it's not a bad case, it covers the back and sides and leaves the top and bottom fully open. So read on…

http://reviewthetech.com/2013/07/04/...tc-one-review/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ducky Shine 3 Unveiled Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 10th June 2013 07:50
ASUSTOR to Shine Spotlight on All NAS Devices and New ADM 2.0 OS at Computex Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 17th May 2013 07:14
Sonos offers up same bass, less shine with limited edition matte black Sub Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 20th March 2013 10:46
ASUS outs VivoTab Smart Tablet with Type Cover-esque keyboard cover Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 8th January 2013 07:29
Apple Loses Its Shine Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 18th December 2012 06:31
Sharp's IGZO low-power, high-res display technology gets its time to shine at IFA Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 3rd September 2012 09:18
Carbon Fiber Design Rubberized Hard Case Cover for HTC Titan Review @ Review the Tech Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 30th April 2012 08:38
Brando Rechargeable 720P HD Spy Pen with Camera Cover Review jmke Articles & Howto's 0 17th November 2010 13:37
How to polish your HDD to make it sparkle and shine jmke Articles & Howto's 23 13th December 2004 20:38
In-House: How to polish your HDD to make it sparkle and shine jmke WebNews 0 7th October 2004 12:14