| ||Thread Tools|
|8th February 2009, 00:33||#1|
Join Date: May 2002
Real Temp 3.00 Released, Core i7 Support Added
* Core i7 temperature and frequency support including Turbo mode.
* NVIDIA temperature reporting with highest GPU temperature displayed in SLI mode.
* Ability to run a file or shutdown based on user defined alarm temperature.
* Updated interface with modern XP / Vista style and border in Mini Mode.
* Start Minimized Vista issues finally fixed.
* New RivaTuner plug-in support.
* Extra information on the main screen and the retirement of the toggle button.
* Switch to UNICODE for better international support.
* Adjustable GUI colors and bold System Tray font option.
* TJMax updated based on new Intel documentation and further testing.
* Calibration formula simplified.
* All new CPU Cool Down Test for a more thorough look at your sensors.
* Clock Modulation & Minimize on Close options.
* New CPU Load meter, log file headings and Distance to TJMax in the System Tray.
* 101 other improvements including initial Windows 7 Beta support.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Core Temp 0.99.7.7 Released||jmke||WebNews||0||5th August 2010 17:25|
|Core Temp 0.99.7.3 Released||jmke||WebNews||0||7th July 2010 16:36|
|CPU-Z 1.53 released - new Core i7 CPUs added||jmke||WebNews||0||21st December 2009 08:56|
|Latest version of Core Temp adds Nehalem Support||jmke||WebNews||0||19th August 2008 12:51|
|GPU-Z v0.2.6 released, HD4870X2 support added||jmke||WebNews||0||17th July 2008 09:35|
|Core Temp 0.99.1 Released||jmke||WebNews||0||11th July 2008 15:41|
|Real Temp Download ~ 2.60 Released||jmke||WebNews||0||3rd June 2008 20:42|
|SpeedFan 4.32 beta 17 released - Intel Core Temp Added||jmke||WebNews||0||13th February 2007 09:22|