It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Razer Blade 17.3-inch LED Gaming Laptop Initial Impressions Preview Razer Blade 17.3-inch LED Gaming Laptop Initial Impressions Preview
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Razer Blade 17.3-inch LED Gaming Laptop Initial Impressions Preview

Old 8th February 2012, 13:31   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Razer Blade 17.3-inch LED Gaming Laptop Initial Impressions Preview

That's brings us to where we are right now. I took the Blade away from Shane for a day or so to give it a look over myself - after all, it is a hot new piece of hardware and I needed some time with it, too. Initially I have to say I am fairly impressed with the Blade. I mean, I've seen it from a bit of a distance last month at CES in Las Vegas and just last weekend at the Taipei Game Show and while I was pretty impressed, I wasn't sure what all the fuss was about.

Having played with the Blade here in my home office and without what seemed like ten thousands kids around me, I like the Blade. It's out of stock right now as Razer try their hardest to fill orders (it's expected to come back into stock around the middle of this month), but it does cost $2,800 USD. In a time where most companies are trying to be price conscious in a market which demands it, Razer is bucking the trend and coming out with a high-end piece of tech equipment which they want every gamer to own.

http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/45...iew/index.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote