It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
QNAP Silent NAS Series Wins COMPUTEX d&i Awards 2014 QNAP Silent NAS Series Wins COMPUTEX d&i Awards 2014
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

QNAP Silent NAS Series Wins COMPUTEX d&i Awards 2014

Old 4th June 2014, 07:10   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default QNAP Silent NAS Series Wins COMPUTEX d&i Awards 2014

Taipei, Taiwan, June 3, 2014 – QNAP® Systems, Inc. today announced that the QNAP Silent NAS series has won the honorable COMPUTEX d&i Awards 2014 for excellence in the Computers + Systems category.

"It is another significant honor for the QNAP Silent NAS Series to win a COMPUTEX d&i Award after receiving an iF Product Design Award and the COMPUTEX Best Choice Award," said Meiji Chang, general manager of QNAP. "We are proud that our ceaseless dedication to developing distinguished products has once again been acknowledged, and we will continue to develop more great products for our users," added Chang.

The QNAP Silent NAS series is a fanless, silent NAS designed for the living room with a stylish set-top form factor to sit alongside HDTVs, game consoles and other elements of a digital lifestyle. With a revolutionary thermal design that intelligently dissipates heat, the Silent NAS series runs smoothly even under heavy load. It is also eco-friendly with power saving features such as hard disk standby and power management scheduling options. The user-friendly QTS operating system also makes system setup, maintenance and day-to-day usability extremely easy.

During COMPUTEX 2014, QNAP has also showcased the new HS-251. Compared with the previous Silent NAS model, the HS-251 adds HDMI-out connectivity that allows users to connect to a HDTV or A/V Receiver to enjoy a full home theater experience with an intuitive user interface and support for 5.1 channel surround sound passthrough.

The full list of COMPUTEX d&i Award winners can be found on the COMPUTEX website
http://www.computextaipei.com.tw/en_...636733C6861689.

To learn more about the QNAP Silent NAS series and other QNAP products, please visit http://www.qnap.com. www.qnap.com.

About QNAP Systems, Inc.

QNAP Systems, Inc., as its brand promise "Quality Network Appliance Provider", aims to deliver comprehensive offerings of cutting edge network attached storage (NAS) and network video recorder (NVR) solutions featured with ease-of-use, robust operation, large storage capacity, and trustworthy reliability. QNAP integrates technologies and designs to bring forth quality products that effectively improve business efficiency on file sharing, virtualization applications, storage management and surveillance in the business environments, as well as enrich entertainment life for home users with the offering of a fun multimedia center experience. Headquartered in Taipei, QNAP delivers its solutions to the global market with nonstop innovation and passion.
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote