It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Project CARS Devs Address AMD Performance Issues Project CARS Devs Address AMD Performance Issues
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project CARS Devs Address AMD Performance Issues

Old 11th May 2015, 09:07   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Project CARS Devs Address AMD Performance Issues

There is a post on the Project CARS Steam forum addressing performance issues on AMD based video cards. It seems that the developer is blaming AMD's drivers for the performance issues. We've provided AMD with 20 keys for game testing as they work on the driver side. But you only have to look at the lesser hardware in the consoles to see how optimised we are on AMD based chips. What can I say but he should take better stock of what's happening in his company. We're reaching out to AMD with all of our efforts. We've provided them 20 keys as I say. They were invited to work with us for years. Looking through company mails the last I can see they (AMD) talked to us was October of last year. Categorically, Nvidia have not paid us a penny. They have though been very forthcoming with support and co-marketing work at their instigation. We've had emails back and forth with them yesterday also. I reiterate that this is mainly a driver issue but we'll obviously do anything we can from our side. Some great gains we saw from an earlier driver they released have been lost in a later driver they released. So I'd say driver is where we start.

http://www.hardocp.com/news/2015/05/...rmance_issues/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote