It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Bluetooth Headset Review @ NikKTech Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Bluetooth Headset Review @ NikKTech
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Bluetooth Headset Review @ NikKTech

Old 15th April 2013, 08:24   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Bluetooth Headset Review @ NikKTech

I got my first Bluetooth wireless headset back in early 2003 and it was the none other than NOKIAs first real attempt in the Bluetooth wireless headset market, the HDW-2 (i still have it in working condition) which i paired back then with my brand new NOKIA 6600 smartphone. Of course 10 years later things have changed a lot both when it comes to Bluetooth wireless headsets and smartphones and by a lot i mean in ways we couldn't had predicted back then. Sure the concept has remained the same just like with most things that have evolved (take cars or PCs for example) but we now have wireless headsets that look better, weigh a lot less, have far superior audio quality for both ends, feature impressive noise-cancelling technologies, can be voice controlled, have longer battery lives, feature motion sensors, can stream media from your Bluetooth enabled device and much more. A while ago we reviewed the Voyager Legend Bluetooth wireless headset which is pretty much the best one currently available in the market both in terms of audio quality and features. Well it seems that Plantronics thinks so too and so recently they unveiled the more "complete" UC version which we have here with us today.

http://www.nikktech.com/main/article...etooth-headset
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote