It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III 600W Review @ APH Networks PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III 600W Review @ APH Networks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III 600W Review @ APH Networks

Old 2nd February 2012, 07:19   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III 600W Review @ APH Networks

Stealth and sneak is the way to be, as a sniper sits behind a nearby tree. Oh the many things he may yet to see, but only one target is the key. Seasons come and seasons go, but the time came when the ground is covered with snow. PC Power & Cooling drops by to say 'hello', only to say that the target is blended in with the snow below. A white power supply is what we see, but a Silencer Mk III 600W is its true identity. Before you slowly move towards the little 'X' at the corner of your browser, let me inform you that this power supply we have here at our APH labs is truly unique. Nowadays, more and more people are leaning towards such products, and I am no exception. Sometimes, such unique products come with a high price tag, as some people possess the idea of "unique means special, and if I want it, I am willing to pay more." I don't know about you, but when it comes down to such products I want, there is always a tight budget; especially money is usually not in your favor. Being the computer enthusiast that I am, having only a couple computers in the house for my personal use doesn't seem to cut it. This eventually leads to spending more and more money on secondary computers in different locations of the house for the sole purpose of "conveniently" accessing the internet or files on my network. Whether you have a mindset like me, or if you simply have a limited budget for a decent enough computer, PC Power & Cooling's Silencer Mk III is a good place to start for mid-range power supplies. With most power supplies possessing the usual dark colors, the Silencer Mk III comes in a unique white body. But does its outer look live up to market niche expectations? Read on to find out!

http://aphnetworks.com/reports/pc_po...er_mk_iii_600w
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote