It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Patriot EP Pro 32 GB SDXC/SDHC Card Review @ OCC Patriot EP Pro 32 GB SDXC/SDHC Card Review @ OCC
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Patriot EP Pro 32 GB SDXC/SDHC Card Review @ OCC

Old 20th July 2012, 08:12   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Patriot EP Pro 32 GB SDXC/SDHC Card Review @ OCC

The price isn't quite as bad as I was expecting for the performance. The question always comes: it is super-fast; but at what cost? When it comes down to such a simple piece of hardware and the ability to get slower cards for less – price does become a big factor. I wouldn't pay a hundred some odd dollars for the exceptional speed but I might be willing to pay a little more for the performance – the balance here comes to the individual. The $69.99 price tag, to me, actually doesn't seem that bad; for the performance it's a pretty good deal. If you've got the camera to take high resolution, high quality video, you want this.

http://www.overclockersclub.com/revi...triot_ep_32gb/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote