It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Obsolete Is A Dirty Word (Intel Pentium 64 Bit Microchip) Obsolete Is A Dirty Word (Intel Pentium 64 Bit Microchip)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Obsolete Is A Dirty Word (Intel Pentium 64 Bit Microchip)

Old 2nd April 2005, 04:51   #1

Sidney Freshly Registered
Default Obsolete Is A Dirty Word (Intel Pentium 64 Bit Microchip)

Get ready everyone, home computers are about to set new LAN speed records! The Intel 64-bit microchip will soon be powering the new line of Pentium 4 computers. This long awaited sizzling fast release will be heading to store shelves across America just in time for the new blazing fast Windows 64-bit operating system. You'll get the 64-bit Pentium microchip, the 64-bit operating system, and that's not all, if you spend all your money, you'll also get all the new 64-bit stellar fast software programs that will leave current versions coughing in the rooster tail of their 64-bit micro-dust.

URL - http://www.bigbruin.com/reviews05/ob...dex.php?file=1

Opteron 165 (2) @2.85 1.42 vcore AMD Stock HSF + Chill Vent II
Sidney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2005, 05:16   #2

Okay Rick, if you insist.

I want the best the from the industry and don't care about how much it will cost.

I may not know how to create a nice graph from Excel, I know I have the best graphic card and holding the top rank in 3DMark.

I may not know C++ or Java, or Macro ****, I know I can beat you on SuperPI.

My home computer is like owning a Grand Piano which is a symbol of my wealth, most importantly it represents the "class" I belong.

If 64-bit is not good, they won't develop the chip and software to run with it. Like many "classy guys", I own 64-bit chip for over a year without the benefit from it knowing the O/S is unavailable - yet it has given me the satisifaction you will never know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, like Rick, I feel liking writing. I don't own 64-bit chip.
And, low class graphic cards.

Old 2nd April 2005, 06:44   #3

The Senile Doctor Freshly Registered

Are you talking about me, dude?

The Senile Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2005, 02:31   #4

And the Doctor answers with a "I only know one thing; you will come to me when you are in pain.".

Old 3rd April 2005, 05:45   #5
kristos

for some strange reason that eludes me right now, the word "hobby" comes to mind...
Old 3rd April 2005, 12:00   #6

DUR0N Freshly Registered

The only reason why people already have a 64 bit CPU is because it is faster. Faster in 32bit emulation mode, faster in processing power, just plain faster.
DUR0N is offline   Reply With Quote