It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
NZXT Tempest 210 Mid Tower Case Review NZXT Tempest 210 Mid Tower Case Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NZXT Tempest 210 Mid Tower Case Review

Old 30th September 2011, 08:43   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default NZXT Tempest 210 Mid Tower Case Review

Digging into my NZXT file to grab the template I write with for NZXT, I realized it has been almost four months since I wrote anything for NZXT as far as cases go. This might explain the sudden explosion of submission to me for testing as of late. This review will be the first of four coming up from NZXT in the next month or so, as they go live on TweakTown. I figured I would go about this quartet of cases with a diplomatic approach and since all of these new releases are based off of a number system in their names, I figured I would start with the smallest and work my way up the chain. I figure this is not only fair, but will give me a really good opportunity to see what each case has to offer as the series progresses and I assume pricing increases.

The chassis we are looking at today comes from the Crafted Series of cases which is already known for its Phantom, Hades, Guardian, and now numerous Tempest variations. To take you back a bit on NZXT case tech, NZXT had an attractive looking original concept of the outside with its protruding lines on the bezel, a large window on the side panel and a flood of blue LED lighting once the chassis was powered. The interior, though, was a simple case design with one long rail for all the drive bays and a SECC finish on the inside (primed steel finish). In other words, the interior really needs some help by today's standards. Next came the Tempest EVO, which kept a similar style outside, but the inside got a paint job and some hard drive cages while keeping the large window on the side.

http://www.tweaktown.com/cgi-bin/dad.../415402351549/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote