It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
NZXT Avatar S Laser Mouse Review @ APH Networks NZXT Avatar S Laser Mouse Review @ APH Networks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NZXT Avatar S Laser Mouse Review @ APH Networks

Old 6th October 2011, 08:28   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default NZXT Avatar S Laser Mouse Review @ APH Networks

Stereotypes can be quite hilarious. Whether we like it or not, we tend to know a few of these racial tendencies for every race out there. Heck, it doesn't even need to be a race. I can say the phrase, "old married couple", and a small list in your head would have already put out: McDonald's in the early morning, tea in the afternoon, and going to bed at 8pm. I can say the word "glasses", and already you think of nerds with no social life and terrible personal hygiene. Even certain hair colors conjure up rich stereotypes we all love to make fun of. Take blonde, for example. We all know that the main stereotype orbiting around blondes is they tend to be all looks, and no brains. As offensive as this may seem, stereotypes are what they are, because they usually offer some sort of truth behind them. From my personal experience, I have had my fair share of encountering blondes that are well, for lack of a better term, blonde. I even have knowledge of a few blonde friends that decided to dye their hair a different color to avoid this presumptuous and unfortunately funny first impression. So when I was asked to review NZXT's new mouse, the Avatar S, I simply could not stop drooling at the hot sleek design of the product. Taking one glance, one could very well say that the Avatar S has definitely has the looks. But does it have the books? Read on to find out!

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/nzxt_avatar_s
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote