It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
NVIDIA Partners Make Ultra-Low Latency a Reality with NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video NVIDIA Partners Make Ultra-Low Latency a Reality with NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NVIDIA Partners Make Ultra-Low Latency a Reality with NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video

Old 19th April 2012, 07:14   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default NVIDIA Partners Make Ultra-Low Latency a Reality with NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video

NVIDIA and industry leading I/O board partners such as AJA, Blackmagic Design, Bluefish444, Deltacast, DVS, and Matrox are providing unprecedented real time video production capabilities leveraging NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video. The technology provides application developers and their customers seamless, fast accessibility of the graphics and image processing power of NVIDIA Quadro and Tesla professional graphics processing units (GPUs), with ultra-low latency input and output across a wide range of I/O devices.

NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video technology is the fastest, most deterministic way to get video data in and out of the GPU. Software vendors are now capable of harnessing the graphics and image processing power of GPUs without the latency, often as many as ten frames, previously associated with 3rd party video I/O boards. With this wide range of I/O vendors, customers can choose the best system for meeting their needs.

http://www.techpowerup.com/164390/NV...for-Video.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote