It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Noctua NH-L9i Low Profile CPU Cooler Review @ DragonSteelMods Noctua NH-L9i Low Profile CPU Cooler Review @ DragonSteelMods
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Noctua NH-L9i Low Profile CPU Cooler Review @ DragonSteelMods

Old 18th January 2013, 08:15   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Noctua NH-L9i Low Profile CPU Cooler Review @ DragonSteelMods

Noctua is company known for high quality and excellent performing CPU coolers and fans. It's safe to say that most of their product line is aimed at the high end user who wants to push their system or CPU to the limits. Enthusiasts, or overclockers they would be called, and that's all fine and good if you're that type of person, Noctua certainly has a cooler for you that will keep your CPU cool even under overclocked conditions. What happens if you're not one of those types of people? What about those who really don't care much about overclocking, or those that much prefer an SFF or HTPC style system? Your choices are pretty limited when it comes to choosing a CPU cooler that is quiet and yet performs well and one that's high quality. Noctua has a solution for you now, they've ventured into making coolers made for more cramped systems, and they've brought all of their knowledge and skills from making enthusiast style coolers to do this so you can expect a top-notch product . They've come out with two of these coolers, one of which I have for review today called the NH-L9i, where the 'I' in the name stands for Intel, the other cooler is the NH-L9a which is for AMD CPUs specifically. So I have the NH-L9i for review and I've put it up against a larger Noctua cooler for comparison as I was curious to see how well this tiny cooler would perform. So Read on…

http://www.dragonsteelmods.com/noctu...cooler-review/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote