It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
New CM Storm Devastator and QuickFire Rapid-i Editions Available New CM Storm Devastator and QuickFire Rapid-i Editions Available
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New CM Storm Devastator and QuickFire Rapid-i Editions Available

Old 18th July 2014, 07:31   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default New CM Storm Devastator and QuickFire Rapid-i Editions Available

Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components, mobile accessories, and gaming peripherals, announced today new variants of the Devastator Keyboard and Mouse Combo and QuickFire Rapid-i Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. Red Shift The extremely popular Devastator Keyboard and Mouse Combo is now being supplemented with a Red LED edition. The Devastator precision mouse continues to carry its on-the-fly DPI control settings in its ergonomic shell. The keyboard is durable, comfortable, and features dedicated multimedia control keys for maximum control of your system. Blue Shift Accompanying the CHERRY MX Brown model, the QuickFire Rapid-i is now available with CHERRY MX Blue switches. The new variant is still powered by a 32-bit ARM processor that enables ActivLite Technology, a series of responsive lighting effects. QuickFire Rapid-i includes N-Key rollover functions, a compact tenkeyless form factor, solid build quality popularized by its QuickFire Rapid predecessor, and the ability to set lighting profiles on a Per-Key basis. Availability New editions are immediately available directly from Cooler Master through the CM Store. Additionally, inventory is currently shipping to your favorite retailers and should be available for purchase in the coming weeks. Price and regional availability may vary. Please consult your local Cooler Master Representative for more information.

http://www.hardocp.com/news/2014/07/...s_ available/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote