It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
MGE Cases Reviewed: Ninja and Sidewinder MGE Cases Reviewed: Ninja and Sidewinder
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MGE Cases Reviewed: Ninja and Sidewinder

Old 5th July 2005, 07:13   #1

Sidney Freshly Registered
Default MGE Cases Reviewed: Ninja and Sidewinder

Are you looking for a cool case for your new gaming system? Then you might want to consider one of the solutions from MGE. Excellent thermal conditions for the entire system, modern design, and easy assembly – these are the key benefits of the cases in discussion. Read more about the extreme testing of these babies in our new review!

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/oth...mge-cases.html

Opteron 165 (2) @2.85 1.42 vcore AMD Stock HSF + Chill Vent II
Sidney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2005, 07:22   #2

Sidney Freshly Registered

A good comparision/review, I have the two lower twin fans side panel case for over three years; and the more poplular center side panel fanned case (no longer have the panel), I reached the same conclusion. But, the center fan or even the fan closer to CPU location get so poplular most people simply think they work, what a pitty.

The twin lower side panel fanned case I have also have vent holes on the entire lower side. The fans attract a lot of dust; I removed the fans and installed fine alum meshed screen on the inside; with Chill Vent installed this is the case the P4 2A running @3.31 GHz for the past two years.

More than three years later, I'm glad some one reviewed the most popular side panel fan configuration comparison that correspond my findings.

Opteron 165 (2) @2.85 1.42 vcore AMD Stock HSF + Chill Vent II
Sidney is offline   Reply With Quote