It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
MAINGEAR Launches AMD FX 8-Core Processors MAINGEAR Launches AMD FX 8-Core Processors
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MAINGEAR Launches AMD FX 8-Core Processors

Old 24th October 2012, 09:22   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default MAINGEAR Launches AMD FX 8-Core Processors

MAINGEAR, an award-winning PC system builder of custom desktops, notebooks, workstations launches AMD's latest FX 8-core processors to give gamers more options on their award-winning desktops that are optimized for speed, power and best of all price.

The new AMD FX processors continue the legacy of the world's first 8-core desktop solution and offer a next generation core architecture developed from the ground up to deliver an entirely new level of performance. Offering up to 24% better frame rates in most demanding games at stunning resolutions, AMD FX delivers incredible speed and value right out of the box. The AMD FX 8-Core Processor Black Edition comes unlocked and offers PC enthusiasts the ability to overclock up to 5.0 GHz with cooling solutions from AMD2 and MAINGEAR. Users will be able to take advantage of the AMD FX 8-core processor with its incredible speed and Turbo Core technology that boosts performance where it's needed while multi-tasking.

http://www.techpowerup.com/174244/MA...rocessors.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote