It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech

Old 9th November 2012, 07:19   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech

For the past 5 years or so we've literally witnessed a rain of gaming peripherals designed and manufactured by a large number of companies around the world, some well-known ones and some well not so much. Regardless however no matter how many gaming peripherals we get to test most of them seem quite similar in both design and features while only a handful really steal the show each year (and that's not even certain) either because of their innovative nature or due to their second to none performance. Now as many of you know purely gaming oriented keyboards are perhaps what we see least when it comes to gaming related peripherals (mice and headsets are obviously more in number) and although many manufacturers keep releasing extremely durable mechanical keyboards their lack of features robs them from that classification. Of course currently in the market there are quite a few "pure" gaming oriented keyboards by manufacturers such as Razer and Logitech but as with all things there's always something above everything else and the latest S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 gaming keyboard by Mad Catz aims for the throne.

http://www.nikktech.com/main/article...aming-keyboard
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote