It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
A Look at Bioshock for iOS and How it Compares to its PC Counterpart A Look at Bioshock for iOS and How it Compares to its PC Counterpart
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A Look at Bioshock for iOS and How it Compares to its PC Counterpart

Old 29th August 2014, 08:58   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default A Look at Bioshock for iOS and How it Compares to its PC Counterpart

I originally bought Bioshock for PC a number of years ago during one of Steam's summer sales. It was $2, and I had heard good things about it so I decided to buy it. Unfortunately like many of the inexpensive purchases I made, the game sat in my library unplayed for a long period of time. A couple of years after purchasing it, a friend of mine mentioned that I had quite a number of unplayed games in my Steam library and insisted that I play some of them. At that time I finally sat down and played Bioshock, and it became one of my favorite first person shooter games of all time. While some of the visuals seemed dated as a result of me playing it so long after its release, the atmosphere, setting, environments, and the story were some of the best I had experienced in a video game.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/8440/a...oshock-for-ios
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote