It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Logitech PowerPlay Wireless Charging @ LanOC Reviews Logitech PowerPlay Wireless Charging @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logitech PowerPlay Wireless Charging @ LanOC Reviews

Old 11th June 2018, 09:46   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Logitech PowerPlay Wireless Charging @ LanOC Reviews

For anyone who has been reading LanOC for a while now, you have probably seen me trying to find the perfect wireless headset. This is because I right with cables on my desk and really wireless options are hit and miss with most being miss. For wireless mice, I had mostly just given up. Sure wireless tech has improved and lag for my nonskilled self has been not at all noticeable. But frankly I just always forget to plug in my mouse or even turn it off. The best part about being wired is that you don't have to think about it at all. So when Logitech introduced their PowerPlay Wireless Charging system I have been wanting to try it out for a while now. Well, they sent over the PowerPlay mat/mouse pad as well as both the G903 and G703 mice that support it. Has it lived up to what I expected? Well, you will have to read the rest of the review to find out, I'm not giving it all away just yet.

https://lanoc.org/review/input-devic...eless-charging
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote