It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Lian Li Strimer Plus @LanOC Reviews Lian Li Strimer Plus @LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lian Li Strimer Plus @LanOC Reviews

Old 16th March 2020, 05:43   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Lian Li Strimer Plus @LanOC Reviews

I'll be the first to admit that the entire RGB scene has just been crazy, anything and everything you can think of now has it. It's not for everyone and for some of the people who don't like it, it can even lead to an angry response. Three years ago, I wrote an article on the topic of why RGB can still be useful even if the idea of that rainbow look isn't your thing. Last year Lian Li came out with one of the most outrageous RGB products with their Strimer RGB cable extensions and this year they have upped the ante by upgrading them with addressable lighting with a lot more effects. Today I'm going to check them out and see what they are all about and try to figure out if they should only be used on the craziest RGB builds or if maybe you can use them as an accent in a "normal" build.

https://lanoc.org/review/other/8071-...i-strimer-plus
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote