|jmke ||19th August 2008 12:51 |
Latest version of Core Temp adds Nehalem Support
Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint program to monitor CPU temperature. Now Vista ready! (x86 and x64)
The uniqueness of it is that it shows the temperature of each individual core in each processor in your system! You can see in real time how the CPU temperature varies when you load your CPU. It's also completely motherboard independent. Version 0.99.2 - 18th August, 2008
- Fix: Start with Windows option was broken in 0.99.1.http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/
- Fix: Default color for the second system tray icon is invisible with WinXP blue theme.
- Fix: Save screenshot function would create a corrupted BMP in some viewing software.
- Fix: Nehalem does not report VID like earlier CPUs. VID field now disabled for Nehalem.
- Fix: Incorrect 65nm Turion X2 code name detection.
- Fix: Potential bug of improper K10 and up recognition.
- Fix: Enabling distance to Tj.Max with "Highest temp." for system tray would show the largest distance to Tj.Max instead of smallest.
- Fix: Vendor ID and Device ID values were reversed in the register dump file.
- Fix: 3/4 temperatures logged for Phenom X3/X4 instead of 1.
- Add: Support for Core Temp plugins. (Still in beta phase and not in GUI yet).
- Add: Full support for AMD's Puma platform CPUs (in previous version reffered to as Griffin).
- Add: Initial support for 45nm AMD processors.
- Add: Update K8 and K10 recognition code to support all currently known CPUs.
- Add: Default TDP detection for Nehalem.
- Add: On the fly CPU speed detection.
- Add: Close to system tray option.
- Change: Log file is now produced in CSV format - easily import your logs into Excel.
- Change: Logging interval is now in Seconds instead of miliseconds.
- Change: Default logging interval is now 10 seconds.
- Change: Logging is now off by default.
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:44. || |
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO